Skip to content
- To ensure all school rules are followed (these will be explained)
- -In particular the language role
-Morning get up (7am) evening shut down (10pm)
- To be responsible for:
-Daily role call (9 am and 1:30 pm)- Full records to be kept.
-Passports (on arrival, photocopies should be made)
-Notification of any birthdays (24 hours notice) to the school leader so a cake can be made.
-To ensure they monitor and oversee the master timetables (including activities) of EACH and EVERY pupil and parents/agent is a faxed copy.
- To be on site and attend all excursions and again be fully responsible for the behaviour and safety of their pupils.
- To attend daily morning feedback sessions with the school administration.
- Leaders will be given one afternoon off per week and the school driver can take them into the local town.
- The leader must prepare with their group one traditional meal for the school management with local readings and entertainment.