What comes to mind when you think about the British… London buses, the Queen, afternoon tea, roast beef and fish and chips?
This holiday programme combines English language classes in the morning with afternoons filled with culinary fun and cultural trips and excursions to sample some of Britain’s best loved dishes. Buckswood is nestled between Kent the ‘garden of England’ and the Sussex coast for a truly authentic experience of our fishing, farming and fruit producing heritage.
The programme also delves into the world of our local craft producers of culinary delights such as chocolate, cheese, fruit juice, beer and wine. The programme develops both English language and a practical set of skills that students can take home to impress their friends and families!
• 30 places available
• English language tuition in the mornings
• Cultural trip to London with dining experience
• ‘Bake-off’ cake and bread making
• Learn the finer points of ‘afternoon tea’
• Local produce including fish, fruit and foraging